Macaronis, testicles and a couple of new sketchbook spreads.
Things I liked this week
- Cool use of “deepfaking”, watching Bill Hader shapeshift into Tom Cruise while impersonating him.
- A funny story about the “macaronis”, 18th century fashionistas.
- A bizarre story about how men get into bathtubs on their hands and knees.
- “Where did the melody go?”, a well-written essay that sums up music history and the state of modern pop music, without going all “music nowadays”.
- Edern van Hille’s animation about the son of IKEA.